Saturday, November 23, 2013

Behind

Sometimes there is no other way to put it.  I’m behind. 

Not a little behind.  Nope.  I’m talking over a month behind on imputing grades.  Serious behind that will now take over the vast majority of Thanksgiving Break because I’m having major problems getting my act together.  The kind of behind that could lead to major problems when grades are due a week from Tuesday. 

I could make a dozen excuses except that it pretty much is basketball and simple lack of energy when I get home.  I’m tired right now.  I’m back-in-the-credential program tired.  I’ve come to realize that ten years ago I could take on three AP classes and coach both the Frosh and JV teams, and do ok.  These last few weeks have taught me that my forty years of age come with increased patience, increased knowledge, and less energy than my former years. 

Oh well. One assignment at a time.  One assignment at a time.  One assignment at a time.

blog comments powered by Disqus