Saturday, April 21, 2012

So, yeah…

I’ve been off this week dealing with the funeral of my ex-student and a shower of what seems to be constant bad news.  This occasionally happens; one bad thing compounds into another, and another, AND ANOTHER, until every little negative thing seems to make every day that much more tiring.  I’m using this weekend to sit in the sun, shake it off, and come back school Monday on a better note. 

That’s not to say that the class instruction has been bad.  While ever behind, my AP U.S. History class was very engaged with Civil Rights speeches (they were quite shocked at Malcolm) and my Economics classes have been looking at case studies involving employment around the country.  Those that are here are doing well.

So we return to our regularly scheduled program this week.

blog comments powered by Disqus