Saturday, August 27, 2011

Never walking into Mulligan Books again

9/11 conspiracy theorists are the worst kind of losers.  It really takes a low-life kind of person with LSD inducing paranoia to attempt to gain some kind of Kim Kardashian slime status in society by capitalizing on the deaths of 3,000 people.  Ever since The X-Files ended, those idiots have needed another bandwagon to jump on because when the Cigarette Smoking Man died, the Clinton era black-ops helicopters didn’t fly as well with the American public. 

I guess these nuts can take any shape or form.  It’s just too bad that a local used bookstore, Mulligan Books, has decided to promote the “new” evidence that shows that the Twin Towers and World Trade Center #7 came down due to a controlled interior explosion; meaning they were actually intentionally brought down by, probably, our own government.  I watched the trailer on Mulligan’s blog and found it sickly amusing that everyone seems to keep saying “I’m not wrapped up in conspiracy theories”, even if they are. 

I guess the used bookstore business just isn’t the business it used to be.  I guess you need to kick in some paranoia to drive up sales. I vow never to set foot in said establishment ever again.  Don’t get me wrong, I firmly believe that Mulligans and the rest of those nuts have a right to their opinions.  But I also have the right to disagree and I believe this town should express their opinions by not shopping there.    

blog comments powered by Disqus