Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shoe fail

image

Ok, so maybe it was the fact that I try to multi-task in the morning.  Coffee, dress, watch news, talk to wife, it all seems to be too much.  And when I reach for my shoes that are usually together, I expect them to be, you know, the same ones. 

I was surprised that actually got through one and a half classes without the mishap being noticed.  When a student pointed it out midway through second period, I simply turned read, shook my head at my own mistake, and laughed along.  What else was their to do?  I went home and got it right later in the afternoon before Winter Sports Awards night.  However, that hasn’t stopped the fashion jokes from coming down the pike, even by teachers who have heard students get a good laugh.  Aw well.

blog comments powered by Disqus