Monday, April 14, 2008

King for a night

Like I could give this up.

On Thursday afternoon my mother-in-law notified us that she came upon some tickets to a luxury box at the Sacramento Kings game for Friday night. I couldn't say, "Yes!" quick enough.

If you ever get the opportunity to see a came from a luxury suite, I highly recommend it. I'm the sort of guy that loves the bleachers, loves the band, loves sitting about 10 rows up from the center court, but I have to admit that "the box" pretty much blows this away. Free food, free beer, an in-house bathroom, and a great view of Spencer Hawes throwing a beat down on the Portland Trailblazers. Yeah, I could get used to that. Of course I'll have to become the Super of our district to get anything close to the salary it would take to afford the box.

Ah well. It was a great experience. It always are the rare ones that are so memorable.
blog comments powered by Disqus