Sunday, February 03, 2008

Meme.......because the Melotonin hasn't kicked in.

9 Have-You-Evers:

9. Have you ever liked someone else while you had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Bah, it got me in trouble plenty of times my Senior year in high school and my first year in college.

8. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Once. And I still hate hicks.

7. Have you ever been out of the country?
Yep. Munich, Germany. I loved it.

6. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Haven't we all?

5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Yes, but I think I thought it was much worse than it actually was.

4. Have you ever had the cops called on you?
Nope.

3. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
Oh yes. Actually, my wife is younger.

2. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yep. In fact, I read The Road recently in about 3 hours.

1. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?

Try five.

8 Whos:

8. Who was the last person you saw?
My wife, who went to bed while I'm up trying to sleep.

7. Who was the last person you kissed?
My wife, who cooked too much today and deserved much more.

6. Who was the last person you texted?
Wow. I think I texted a student at Stanford Model UN to meet for lunch at the quad.

5. Who was the last person to call you?
A politician.

4. Who is the last person you freaked out on?
My wife, who bought shoes.

3. Whom did you last hug?
My wife.

2. Whom did you go with to your first school dance?
A girl named Micki. She was sort of hardcore and I was a little shy.

1. Who is your best friend?
When? My wife, Jake, Brian, Sedona, Debbie, Rachel.

7 Whens:

7. When was your last shower?
This morning at around 9.

6. When did you last see your mom or dad?
Mom- Two years ago. She was visiting from London.

Dad- About three weeks ago when he came to Piner High to watch my basketball team.

5. When was the last time you danced?
Two weeks ago.

4. When did you get married, or when do you want to?

8-10-00

3. When was the last time you cried?
A few weeks ago I was tired of the constant pain in my chest.

2. When did you last go to the movies and with whom?
My wife and I saw National Treasure 2 together. Lousy.

1. When did you last take a vacation and where?
New York and Washington, last May.

6 Wheres:

6. Where do your grandparents live?
In Ashland, Oregon...about 6 hours north.

5. Where did you last hang out?
The couch.

4. Where is your favorite place to be?
Home

3. Where did you sleep last night?
In bed.

2. Where would you like to move?
Up north, but I like where I teach.

1. Where were you when Princess Diana died?
Working at a video store.

5 Do/Does:

5. Do you like someone right now?
My wife.

4. Do you like your vehicle?
Absolutely.

3. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Not really. I wish I could dunk.

2. Do you have nightmares?
Vivid.

1. Does the future scare you?
Not scare me, but sometimes I get a little solemn.

4 Whys:

4. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
Because we know each other pretty damn well.

3. Why did you get a My.Space?
I was bored.

2. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Because I'm a boy. If I was a girl I'd be named Jessica.

1. Why are you doing this survey?
I'm bored.

3 Ifs:

3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Move things with my mind.

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?

Yes.

1. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing, what would it be?
My wife.

2 Would You Evers:

2. Would you ever get back together with your ex?
God no. Besides the fact that I'm happily married, I'm not into the whole feminist thing.

1. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Oh course.

1 Last Question:

1. Are you happy with your life right now?
Absolutely.

blog comments powered by Disqus