Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

On New Year's Eve, my wife and I........

...........drove to the Anderson Valley...........

...........bought a fresh apple pie from Gowan's Oak Tree.........

...........sipped wine (with huge tastes) on a deck overlooking the entire Anderson Valley in 60 degree sunshine at one of my new favorite wineries.........

...........ate a picnic deli lunch and munched on Scharffenberger chocolate with Port............

...........bought an insanely good bottle of wine at a price that is absurd, but still worth it........

...........and then drank the entire MAGNUM while watching the Bourne Trilogy with my wife and celebrating the East Coast New Year's...........

Call me a wuss.

Actually, call me a very relaxed and spoiled wuss because the last day of 2007 proved that sometimes you just have to go enjoy yourself and spend a little mulah. Remember, you work hard. Treat yourself.

Here's to an excellent 2008!
L'Ermitage 2000
blog comments powered by Disqus