Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer Cleaning

During this little time away from hitting the key board, I noticed that I focused on only a few blogs for my viewing pleasure:
-Darren at Right at the Left
-The Blog Father at Education Wonks
-Polski in the Imperial Valley
-Mr. McNamar at the Daily Grind
-Ms. Cornelius at Shrewdness of Apes
-California Teacher Guy

This doesn't mean that I have ditched the rest (my bloglines has hundreds of unread posts), it means that I narrowed down my reads to the locals, or those that simply really interest me.

To make a long story short, I added in California Teacher Guy to my blog favs. He's from Southern California and might have the greatest combos of image-postings around. I've been reading his recent trials of finding a new job, and I'm totally engaged into his blog. He deserves a spot.

Constrained Vision hasn't posted for awhile, and Tiny Nose dropped out of teaching to pursue something else. They don't post much and go bye-bye from my list.
blog comments powered by Disqus