Tuesday, April 17, 2007

How about a Movie meme

I'm a sucker for movies. Thanks to Leesepea over at "But Wait" on the blogroll.

Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times.
Many, but I've seen Raiders of the Lost Ark more than any other, if you include childhood.

Name a movie you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
Star Wars, as a little kid and all the rereleases.

Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Denzel Washington is one of the best actors. I also like Uma Thurman as an actress.

Name an actor who would make you less inclined to see a movie.
I don't find David Spade to be funny. I also don't really like Rosanne Barr in film.

Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
Please, which don't I quote from? Pulp Fiction, all the Star Wars flicks, every John Hughes movie!

Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
I would wonder if History of the World, Part One counts as a musical. "The Inquisition, here we go........"

Name a movie you have been known to sing along with.
Pump Up the Volume. I don't know, I just like the Leonard Cohen and Above the Law beats.

Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.
Pulp Fiction. You will either love it, or hate. There is no middle ground.

Name a movie you own.
Seriously? Out of my collection? Ok. Cinderella. Caught you off guard, didn't I.

Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
I would have to agree with Leesepea on this one, Marky Mark.

Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
I watched a few, although the most recent was The Fugitive at the drive-in along Highway 50 in Sacramento.

Ever made out in a movie?
In high school. And only twice, I think.

Name a movie you keep meaning to see but just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
Akeelah and the Bee

Ever walked out of a movie?
When I was younger I used to walk out of crappy movies all the time and slip into better ones.

Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
For some reason, Eternal Sunshine on the Spotless Mind got me teary.

What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Wow, um, Clerks 2? We don't hit the theater in Ukiah much. Netflix baby!

What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Good science fiction.

What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Star Wars. It was the beginning of a beautiful thing.

What movie do you wish you’d never seen?
Event Horizon

What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Eternal Sunshine on the Spotless Mind

What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
I don't do scary movies. Arachnophobia, but that was more cheesy scary. Sixth Sense was jumpy, but not scary.

What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
Oh God. Blazing Saddles, Tootsie, Dogma, Beverly Hills Cop, Major League. That's a start.
blog comments powered by Disqus