Sunday, October 29, 2006

Weekend

Work to rule?
Nah, doesn't do the kids much good at this point. Which is why I spent most of the weekend creating a Model United Nations website for the school. If you want to check it out, click on Mr. Silva-Brown's Website under the Links section to the right. Then click Model United Nations and you will see the result of a weekend of work. I must say that I didn't make the overall template design, however I did manipulate the images and the colors, deal with the links, yada, yada.

I'm trying to shake off all of this cynicism before I start the week, as it will do nothing but shake me down. And this week's schedule will be a doozy. I have lots of after school stuff to take care of, everything from Model U.N. driving issues, to summertime university credits, to late night basketball. Arg!!! But it will get much better after this weekends trip to Bezerkeley. The first trip is always the most difficult to manage.
blog comments powered by Disqus