Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fall Television, Part Two

Well, the shows have begun, the premiers have been cast, and the initial feelings are as follows:

Battlestar Galactica is.............the single best show on television, again. The season opener was excellent, which relevance to the modern global situation, and bizarre situation with Starbuck.

Amazing Race is.............still old reliable. I'm still enjoying the show's editing, which is smart and snappy.

Heroes is..............one of my new favorites. Being a fan of X-Men, you could see where I get the warm fuzzies for this show. Currently, it is doing a great job introducing the characters and setting up the mystery. Let's hope it keeps going!

Gilmore Girls is..............so over. It is depressing, again. Time to shoot this dog and move on.

Lost is...................still getting my interest, but I need some resolution. I was a little "well, fine" about the season premier. Not a good sign.

The Nine is...............interesting. Talk about a show that jams in the different emotions. It will either be excellent or flame out.

Jericho is..............flaming out. I'm in it for one story line. Make it better or go the way of "Kidnapped".

Dr. Who is...............same as always. Leave me alone about it :)

Studio 60 is.................pretty entertaining. I'm liking the chemistry, with the exception of Timothy Busfield, who is out of place.
blog comments powered by Disqus