Monday, August 28, 2006

Blah

I was tired when I woke up.

I totally overreached my audience, like I was too.....something, like I tried too hard.

I was out of energy by 3rd period.

I've already someone e-mail me with a complaint about my class.

And that's the first day.

The good news is that it will definitely get better.

I looked at last year's blog entry for the start of school and found that I was in a funk back then as well, although it was for other reasons. Within a week, the funk was gone and I ended up having a good year. That's part of the reason I blog, for the reflective aspect that I can't get anywhere else.

I've also been working on my website. Go check it out at www.coachbrown.net and give me some feedback. Obviously, it is a work in progress as I add in assignments and links.

Let me know what you think.
blog comments powered by Disqus