Saturday, May 27, 2006

More memes

My mother-in-law is staying the night here. Now do you understand why I'm staying in my den?

10 Favorites
Favorite Season: Winter

Favorite Color: black

Favorite Time: Early morning

Favorite Food: A fat pizza.

Favorite Drink: Diet Pepsi

Favorite Ice Cream: Dublin Mudslide

Favorite Place: Home

Favorite Sport: Basketball

Favorite Actor: Ian McKellen

Actress: Jennifer Aniston

9 Currents
Current Feeling: Awake

Current Drink: Two Buck Chuck, Sav Blanc

Current Time: 11:11 p.m.

Current Show on TV: TV is off

Current Mobile used: Motorola V190

Current Windows Open: None

Current Clothes: bare feet, Chico State shirt, mesh hoop shorts

Current Thought: Bed time soon, work tomorrow on final.

8 Firsts
First Nickname: Jeff

First Kiss:1st grade, girls name was Kim.

First Crush: Albrey Palmer, 2nd grade.

First Vehicle I Drove: 1976 Ford Courier. Fear my chick magnet!

First Job: Dishwasher at an Italian resturant. Yuck!

7 Lasts

Last Drink: wine

Last Kiss: my wife

Last Meal: Chicken and ravioli

Last Web Site Visited: Besides my blog? Education Wonks.

Last Movie Watched: Full Movie? The Terminal. Not too good.

Last Phone Call: My mother.

Last TV show Watched: Giants vs. Rockies

6 Have You Ever…
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Numerious CVC's.

Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: no

Have You Ever Been in the Middle/Close to Gunfire: I've shot guns many times. That count?

Have You Ever Broken Anyone's Heart: yes.

5 Things
Things You Can Hear Right Now: The hum of my computer.

Things On Your Bed: Blankets, pillows, my wife's cat.

Things You Ate Today: Mocha Frappachino, Oatmeal, deviled eggs, dinner, Cup O' Noodles.

Things You Do When You Are Bored: Read, video games, television

4 Places You Have Been Today: Home, Home Depot, Hospice, Starbucks


3 Things On Your Desk Right Now: Computer, Printer, Radio

2 Choices
Salt or Pepper: Salt

Hot or Cold: Cold

1 Place You Want To Visit
Alaska
blog comments powered by Disqus