Thursday, March 09, 2006

Snow!!!!!

Currently, it is snowing in Ukiah!!! We are at 600 feet on the North Coast of California and we have serious snowflakes coming down!

YAY!


Update at 9:00 p.m.:
The snow lasted about 90 minutes, and at times the snowfall was very substantial. No sticking though. Going to be coolllllllllddddd tonight.

Update #2 at 8:55 a.m. on Friday, March 10: It is now snowing like crazy! Big flakes too, and they are sticking. My wife got the call from Willits earlier that told her to stay home since Willits called in a Snow Day. I'm on my prep, so I have no classes. But other teachers have let out students to frolic in the winter wonderland. Actually, I did too after the students all completed a test. Hell, this is another once-in-a-long-while kind of event.
blog comments powered by Disqus