Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hello kiddies

I've been found.
A collegue of mine approached me asking if I owned a website. I stated that I did and that it was www.coachbrown.net. He asked if I used profanity on the site. Of course I don't, but then he mentioned that some students were saying that I used profanity on my website when talking about a computer company. You can read the post here. Apparently it was a snickerfest when the little freshmen found that a teacher used the F-word in an online blog. Figures that it would be my freshmen basketball team-to-be that Googles me. Here is a quick lesson for the kiddies:

Profanity on a blog about me by me = protected by the 1st Amendment.

Profanity while playing on my basketball team = conditioning until your feet fall off.

Tracy at the Fillmore tonight.
blog comments powered by Disqus