Sunday, September 18, 2005

Tired weekend

I was in Chico all weekend visiting my wife's father. You would figure that Chico would be fun. It wasn't, and I won't get into the whole family thing again, except that it is hopefully going to finally get better. I did run into my old, best friend from 5th-9th grade. It was totally wierd, as we have gone very different directions. I would have liked to chat, but I was on an errand for the family.

I'm bored and tired, but this sounds a little entertaining:

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Hike the Pacific Crest Trail.
2) Win a league title with a Boys Varsity Team.
3) Make a difference.
4) Get my pilot's license.
5) Golf under 90.
6) Drive across the United States.
7) Read, a lot.

7 things I can do:
1) Read, a lot.
2) Play basketball with the Varsity Boys.
3) Play Texas Hold'em for hours.
4) Blog.
5) Cook.
6) Garden.
7) Listen.

7 things I cannot do:
1) Put up with depressing people.
2) Watch hockey on television.
3) Put an engine together.
4) Listen to country music.
5) Babysit kids.
6) Play "Nertz"
7) Sit through another union meeting.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex/another person:
1) Intelligence
2) Soft facial features
3) Eyes
4) Sense of humor
5) Breasts (If you are a guy, and you didn't say this, you are in denial or a liar)
6) Spunk
7) The ability to put up with my shit

7 things that I say most often:
1) Um, no.
2) Jesus God!
3) I'm begging you to ......
4) I mean what I say
5) Toby Keith should have been in the car with Tupac
6) And one!
7) I love you.

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Michelle Pfeiffer
2) Jennifer Aniston
3) Natalie Portman
4) Reece Witherspoon
5) Liv Tyler
6) Beyonce Knowles
7) Lauren Graham
blog comments powered by Disqus