Wednesday, July 06, 2005

You either surf, fight or read the Education Carnival!

My wife was away for a week when I popped in Apocalypse Now for the first time. There are very few movies that leave me with my mouth wide open in shock and awe. Apocalypse Now is one of those movies. In fact, it continues to astond me every time I see it. Make no mistake about it, this movie is not a history movie about the Vietnam War. It would be better to see this movie as psychologically complex and dark, only using the Vietnam War as a backdrop for the story. I highly recommend the movie for everyone, but prepare for a very powerful and disturbing movie. Watch it and be changed.

But before you witness the horror......the horror.....cheer yourself up by reading the Education Carnival!
blog comments powered by Disqus