Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Jean Louise. Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passing while reading the Education Carnival!

I remember when the American Film Institute rated Atticus Finch as the greatest hero in movie history. That Institute may be very correct. Can any educated person in America not want to be Atticus Finch by the end of this movie? Is there another character more thoughtful and courageous? You will be very hard pressed to find one.
I've been doing homework all damn day! I'm about reading to look at language acquisition questions and respond, "Yes, I know English and so should you. Anything else?" I know, I sound insensitive for English Language Learners, but 12 units of CLAD will make you bitter.

But before you go to work on being the moral fiber that holds the world together, go read the Education Carnival!
blog comments powered by Disqus