Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Busy

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've just been real busy lately. This weekend I ended up playing taxi, driving from Ukiah to Marysville to Ukiah on Friday, Ukiah to Willits to Richmond to Ukiah on Saturday, and Ukiah to Cordelia Junction to Santa Rosa to Ukiah on Sunday. I love driving, but it takes a lot of time!
Lately I've been really trying to focus on maintaining the house and drilling at my 30 units. I'm done with 2 units of Web Design in which I tried to create and maintain my webpage. Now I'm doing the following classes online:
-History/Social Science Resources on the Internet
-Active Youth Citizenship
-Summer Prep
-California Representing America
-Introduction to CLAD
-Language Acquisition
-Multiculturalism
-Language Development

and I'll nail 4 units by attending an Economics Conference in San Francisco in August. Anyone else local attending the Economics Standards Conference at Moody's in August?
blog comments powered by Disqus