Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Read the Education Carnival.....or I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

I have not met a single person that has not liked The Godfather. Enough said.

Actually, I'm in the middle of a furious argument with political neo-cons over at Joanne Jacobs site. It started with a satirical article about education by California State Senator Tom McClintock (someone I admired, until recently) and has become a nasty little discussion. I can be rational until partisan idiots started calling teachers "self-serving". Then I become a little unhinged. The only solace I get is that I really am talking to ignorant people. For instance, one comment stated that students only need 15 minutes of class instruction a day, twice a week. That alone should get the point across. Sure. And I'm actually Francis Ford Coppola and I'm considering making The Godfather: The Prequels.

Sigh.

Anyway, before you check out Jonanne Jacobs (listed on the side), and before you "drop the gun and grab the canolles", check out the Education Carnival.
blog comments powered by Disqus