Thursday, May 26, 2005

One Carnival of Education to rule them all.

I know that the special effects on The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King were excellent, but that doesn't make it a better movie. I hardly know anyone who doesn't think Return of the King was the best of the The Lord of the Rings movie. I guess that makes me unusual. I found a better cinematic experience with Fellowship of the Ring. The characters are slowly developing, the action is focused and interesting, and the quest begins with hope, only to come to the junction of tragedy.

The Education Carnival is being passed around lately, this week it is at Science and Politics . A shout out to EdWonk (check the blogroll) for adding my into his educators blog registry. His site is one of the best on Education in the blogsphere. I can't say I agree with everything, but that's what blogging is all about, discussion and reflection.

But before you begin to cast your magic spell on Education, check the Education Carnival.
blog comments powered by Disqus