Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Nice Day

Today went very well. However I'm tired, so we're going short tonight.

Because of the short Wednesday, we got into a large conversation in Intro. We talked about the new Pope, John Bolton's nomination, and the Oklahoma City bombing. That took up a majority of the period, with the remaining 15 minutes focused on problem-based questions for the High School Food Court.
College Prep was review day for Seniors. To review, we play Jeopardy. Ask about it later, I'm too tired now.

Otherwise, I got very worked up about a letter from the Ukiah Daily Journal asking citizens to not vote for measures that would fund modernization for our high school. I was so annoyed that I wrote the editor a nasty letter. I'll get more into it if anything pans out.

Adios!
blog comments powered by Disqus